SHOP! DONATE! CONSIGN!
Clean out the clutter in your home and make money with the Fort Gordon Thrift Shop. Or just find fabulous deals on the clothes, housewares, and furniture you need. The Fort Gordon Thrift Shop is a hidden gem. Our three buildings are filled with quality items from around the corner and around the world. Anyone can find hot deals on housewares, furniture, clothes and more at Fort Gordon’s hidden gem. Stop by and see why the Fort Gordon Thrift Shop won’t be a secret for long. Plus, DOD cardholders can consign!
The Fort Gordon Thrift Shop is a part of the Fort Gordon Spouses’ & Civilians’ Club (FGSCC). Profits from the Fort Gordon Thrift Shop fund the scholarship and grant program of the FGSCC. The scholarships and grants are awarded annually to organizations that serve or are affiliated with the military and military dependents.
Profits from the Fort Gordon Thrift Shop fund the scholarship and grant program of the FGSCC. The scholarships and grants are awarded annually to organizations that serve or are affiliated with the military and military dependents.
Thrift Stop Quick Tips
1. Donations are always gratefully accepted.
2. Consigned items must be in season, clean and in good condition. Limits may apply.
3. Consignors are limited to 20 items per day; no more than 10 can be clothing items.
4. Anyone can shop at the Thrift Shop but consignment is limited to DOD cardholders.
5. The Thrift Shop keeps 30% of the sale price. The remaining balance is paid to the consignee the following month on the second Tuesday.
6. The consignment form and contract can be completed prior to arrival to help speed up the process.